Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Global Cooling?


In an undergraduate geology course, I learned that the world has gone through several ice ages, only to then go through periods of warming trends that melt the ice. This has happened again and again.  Oh, and did I mention that this occurred over millions of years before humans were ever on the earth? Yes, that it correct.  The Earth had periods of global warming and cooling without humans even being a factor.  Seems that this could be a natural trend on planet Earth.  But how could the left create a global government without implausible issues such as global warming to stand on?

 Did I say global warming, I meant climate change.  Yes folks, in the face of a cooling trend, the left realized they had to change the name of their cause from global warming to climate change.  Did they think we wouldn't notice?  In reality, how could we notice most of it as the media is silent and refuses to report anything that would show the left in bad light, regardless of how absurd. I wonder when the media will stop reporting on snow storms because that will help champion the global warming, I mean climate change movement?

No comments:

Post a Comment